Confirmation of reservations
All reservations are subject to full payment at time of booking, unless an alternative has been made, and accepted, with Cottages Monreale.
All reservations will only be considered confirmed on the following terms and conditions.
- A valid Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard only) and other mandatory information must be included in the Online Reservation form.
- The information is protected by SSL encryption to ensure maximum security of guest information.
- Once completed the Online system will generate an email to the guest advising their reservation request has been successfully sent to Cottages Monreale.
- Cottages Monreale will process payment from the credit card used in the Online Reservation.
- Only after payment has been made will the reservation be considered confirmed and entered into the Cottages Monreale Reservation Management system. If the credit card is declined, Cottages Monreale reserves the right to
- a) cancel the booking, or
- b) contact the guest to make alternative arrangements
- After the above process is completed – a confirmation email listing all your booking details will be sent to your email address from Cottages Monreale Reservation Management system stating your booking is confirmed
You will need to provide the following when making a reservation via phone or in person:
- Number of persons
- Accommodation dates required
- Date of arrival and departure
- Postal address
- Home phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Estimated time of arrival
- Credit card details if paying by this method
Subject to the information above having been provided, Cottages Monreale will process full payment from the credit card provided (if that is the preferred payment method) and enter the booking into the Cottages Monreale Reservation Management system
Acceptable credit cards for phone reservations are Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express. Note: Amex will incur a small surcharge of $10.00.
After the above process is completed – a confirmation email listing all your booking details will be sent to your email address stating your booking is confirmed. If no email address is supplied then the confirmation will be mailed to your address provided at the time of making the booking.
Check In procedures
In arrival at the property, park your vehicle in the designated car space provided in either the cottage or retreat car park and then follow the timber walkway or garden path to reception.
(a) How to notify
- All cancellations at Cottages Monreale must be notified in writing or by email, clearly setting out the reason and details of the proposed cancellation.
- Phone cancellations must be followed up with a written confirmation to be considered a valid notification.
- No refunds will be made for any cancellation.
(b) 30 Days prior to arrival
- If a cancellation occurs 30 days prior to the arrival date set out in the confirmed booking and the reason for the cancellation is accepted by Monreale’s management, then the money paid for the booking to be re-allocated will be put towards the cost of the future date requested by the guest.
- However the re-allocation to a future date will be subject to the discretion of Monreale’s Management and also subject to availability and any other appropriate restriction set down by management. (ie.holiday periods and any minimum stay requirements etc.)
- A re-allocation administration fee of $50.00 will apply to all approved re-allocated bookings.
(c) Within 30 days of arrival but not less than 24 hours
All cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the monies paid at that time for the relevant booking.
(d) Less than 24 hours to arrival
- All cancellations received 24 hours prior to arrival will be charged the full amount of the booking (if not already paid).
- Under the circumstances set out in this clause, the guest accepts that Cottages Monreale is entitled to charge the guests credit card for the balance of any unpaid monies remaining in respect of the cancelled booking.